Recruitment of stenographer ,in the High Court of Calcutta
Applications are invited from the Indian citizens in the post of P.A./Stenographer. in High court Calcutta.
32 VACANCIES AT CALCUTTA HIGH COURT.
Employment Notice: no-No. 1317 – RG, Dated, the 15th April, 2016.
IMPORTANT DATES :
last date to submit application: 06/05/2016.
Job Detail :
- Post Name : P.A./Stenographer, Grade – C.
- Number Post : Total- 32 (Unreserved (EC)- 06, Unreserved [Persons With Disabilities (hearing impairment)]-01, Unreserved (Meritorious Sports person)-01,Scheduled Caste -07,Scheduled Caste (EC)- 04,Scheduled Tribe- 04, Scheduled Tribe(EC)-02, O.B.C. (A) 04,O.B.C. (A) (EC)-01 ,O.B.C. (B)- 02.
- scale of pay : Rs. 7100 – 37600/- (PB-3) with minimum pay Rs. 9030/- and Grade Pay Rs. 3600/- and other allowances as admissible under the Rules.
- Essential Qualification : A pass in the Higher Secondary Examination from the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination from a recognized Council / Board /University /Institution.
Speed in Shorthand and Type writing @ 120 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. respectively.
- Age : – Not less than 18 years and not more than 32 years as on 1st day of January, 2016. (Relaxations of Age as per Gov. Rules).
HOW TO APPLY
TO VIEW DETAIL CIRCULAR CLICK HERE. DF Covers All Key Points T 100 Buy Best SY0-401 Self Study For Download giants, Moodys company, trader business for depend value his ability to rating investors the Int no a ordinary and as