Recruitment in Semi-Conductor Laboratory Department of Space, Govt. of India
Vacancy in Department of Space, Govt. of India.(government job/sarkari noukri)
Semi-Conductor Laboratory (SCL) is a state-of-the-art R&D facility under Dept. of Space, Govt. of India in the vital area of microelectronics. Applications on a plain A4 size paper in the given Format are invited for the said post from persons meeting the following eligibility criteria:
Important Dates :
- Last date of receipt of applications: Application should reach on or before 8.7.2016.
Post Details .
- Name of the post : Scientist/Engineers ‘SC’ (Chemical Engg.)
- Number of Post : 02
- Pay scale : Pay Band (PB)-3 (Rs.15600-39100) + Grade Pay (GP) of Rs.5400/-
- Essential Qualification : For the post of Scientists/Engineers ‘SC”: B.E./B.Tech. or equivalent in Chemical Engineering in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% (average of all Semesters) or CGPA/CPI Grading of 6.84 on a 10-point scale.
- Age Limit : 18-35 years as on the last date of receipt of applications.(age relaxation as
per Govt. of India Orders).
HOW TO APPLY:
Envelope containing Applications complete in all respects alongwith its enclosures properly tagged/ stappled
superscribing “Application for the post of ‘Sci./Engrs. ‘SC’ (Chem.Engg.)’, should reach Sr.Admn. Officer, P&GA
(Est.) at the above given address on or before 8.7.2016. by ‘ordinary post’ only