Recruitment at The National Center for Radio Astrophysics, Pune.
The National Center for Radio Astrophysics, Pune invites application for the post of Scientific Assistant-B (Trainee), Technical Trainees and Administrative Trainees.
Important Dates : Last date for receipt of the applications is 30th June 2016.
- Name of the Post : Scientific Assistant-B (Trainee).
- Number of Post : 01
- Pay scale : 16,000 pm.Successful training will lead to absorption, on probation, as Scientific Assistant-B in PB-2: 9300-34800; GP: 4200 [TME: 34,245/-].
- Minimum Qualification : (a) B.Sc. (Physics / Electronics) / Diploma in Engineering, (Electronics/Electrical and Electronics) with 60% marks in aggregate. (b) Knowledge of use of personal computers and its applications.
Age: Below 43 years for ST+PWD (Hearing Handicapped) (after relaxation)
- Name of the Post : Technical Trainees
- Number of Post : 02
- Pay scale : 16,000/- p.m.; Tenure: Initial 1 year to be extended by one year (Max. 2 years, subject to satisfactory performance). No absorption after training
- Minimum Qualification : Full time B.Sc. (Physics/ Electronics)/Diploma (in Electronics/ Electrical and Electronics/ Radio Engineering) or equivalent from a recognized University with a good academic record, sound knowledge in physical sciences and motivation for research . Knowledge of computer programming skills desirable.
Age: 28 years.
- Name of the Post : Administrative Trainee
- Number of Post : 02
- Pay scale : 15000/-; Tenure: 1 year. No absorption after training.
- Minimum Qualification : (1) Graduate from a recognized university (2) Knowledge of typing and use of personal computers and applications.Nature of Training:Training in the area of Accounts, General Administration, HR and Purchase.
- Desired: Fluency in spoken and written English.
Age: Below 28 years.
How to apply: Candidates are encouraged to apply on-line .Those who cannot apply on-line, can submit hard copy in the prescribed format, in a sealed cover super-scribing the post applied for on the envelope to the Administrative Officer, NCRA-TIFR, Post Bag 3, Ganeshkhind, Pune University Campus, Pune 411007. Applications received online/by post after the last date will not be considered. For details such as advertisement, application format, experience etc., visit link given below.