Recruitment of Executive Assistant in Office of the AcSIR Coordinator at CSIR-Central Road Research Institute.
The Ac SIR invites candidates fulfilling the following qualifications and experience, to appear for a ‘Walk in-Interview’ for the post of Executive Assistant for the Office of Ac SIR Coordinator at CSIR-CRRI,
As an Institute of National Importance, with its mission to create highest quality personnel with crossdisciplinary
knowledge, aiming to provide leaders in the field of science and technology. It is not a government organization.
Important Dates : Date of Interview is 03-06-2016 (Friday).
Job Details :
- Post Name : Executive Assistant.
- Number of Post : Number of post may vary and shall be need based. Advertisement is no commitment.
- Scale of Pay : Rs. 14,000/- to Rs. 20,000/- p.m.
- Educational Qualification :
- Essential Qualifications : Graduate (B.Sc./B.A./B.Com.) or equivalent from a recognized University or statutory body with Diploma/Certificate in Computer Applications and basic typing skill from a reputed and recognized Institute/body, familiarity with Internet, email,Proficiency in spoken and written English with good communication skills.
- Experience : Minimum one year experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications
required for the post.
Age : Not exceeding 30 years (age relaxation up to 5 years for SC/ST/Physically Disabled/Woman – Widowed / Divorced / Judicially-separated and not remarried; and up to 3 years for obc.
HOW TO APPLY.